Thursday, July 28, 2005

New wedding and Stuff

I know I haven't posted in quite a bit. To be honest I am still getting used to the idea of having this Blog. I will try and do better about posting here. I am still unsure exactly what I will be posting though. That seems to be the rest of the problem. I'm not sure what I'd like to post about. Hopefully I will have more things coming up to post about. I will most likely start posting about upcoming services.

In the meantime:
I will be performing a ceremony for Anita and Frank on December 4th up in La Pine Oregon. I have known Anita for a few years and I am looking forward to this ceremony.
We haven't worked out the details of the ceremony yet as it's still a ways off. Most likely the ceremony will be a collaboration in which I will take their idea and flesh them out into a nice ceremony for them.

Peace,
Minister Dave

No comments: