Well, this weekend I am honored to perform a hand-fasting ceremony for my really good friend Dan and his lovely girlfriend, Christina. They surprised me last year and asked that I do it. Of course I could not refuse. Unfortunately when Dan gets married he already has somebody to do that ceremony. However, he has a job for me then too. I will get to be the one that walks around with plastic cups and utensils and whenever anybody starts clinking their silverware against their glass to get the couple to kiss, I get to take it away and replace it with plastic. HAH. That will be fun.
In June I get to do a combination Wedding ceremony and Christening for a couple of my kids and "grandkid". The couple, James and Angelia, are actually already married. They did it in a small civil ceremony at the courthouse. They wanted a big ceremony for friends so we have decided that we would pot luck it and combine it with Aiden's Christening.
I'm looking forward to both and both will be fun I'm sure.
Peace,
Minister Dave
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment