Friday, June 10, 2005

Welcome friends


This page is dedicated to old and new friends and new families I was blessed to be a part of.



As a Universal Life Church (ULC) Minister, I can legally officiate at anyone's Wedding Ceremony, Handfasting, Baby Naming Ceremony as well as Funerals.

Please visit my site at...
http://www.freewebs.com/ministerdave




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting married in August. Can you tell me what days you have open?
Are all denominations included?

Michael S.

Minister Dave said...

Certainly. Currently I am open in August. Which dates did you have in mind?
I do a non denominational ceremony. By that I'm saying that I don't do a particular religious ceremony IE, Lutheran, Catholic etc.
My site is currently under construction but feel free to check it out as it should be changing. Out of curiosity, how did you find my Blogger?
Also, If you'd like to talk about a wedding you should email me at Minister_Dave@comcast.net.

Peace,
Minister Dave

Anonymous said...

Dave is one of the best minister's in the whole wide world! He performed our ceremony at our wedding in May! He is incredible! Got along with everyone there and every guest raved about him and his presentation. He created a custom ceremony just for us exactly the way we wanted it! Not only did he help us with the most important day of our life but became a life long friend! We love you Dave!!!
Jackie & Dan

Minister Dave said...

Jackie,
It was my pleasure and honor to Officiate your's and Dan's ceremony. I'm just glad I was available to help out.
Your families and friends were incredible to me and made me feel like one of the family.

Peace,
Minister Dave